Our staff are here to help you see the doctor of your choice and assist you with your medical needs. You can help them to help you by:
- Making advance bookings – these are always preferred as it helps doctors keep to schedules
- Emergency cases will be seen as soon as possible
- If more than one family member requires attention, please ensure that separate consecutive appointments are made
- We have a policy to always fit in sick children so please tell us if the appointment is for your child
- In the event that you are unable to keep your appointment, please give us sufficient notice of your cancellation, otherwise a non-attendance fee may be charged
- Please let the staff know when you arrive at the surgery for your appointment and always return to the reception desk immediately after your consultation
- Please advise reception if any of your details change such as an address or telephone number.
- This is a private billing practice. However we do Bulk Bill Pensioners and children under 16 years of age.
Payment in full is to be made at the time of consultation and can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS.